From the album:

Dura Craft FH505 Conversion

· 10 images
  • 10 images
  • 0 comments
  • 9 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

This is coming along nicely!  I really like the descriptions and explanations you've put on your photos.  Lucky you to have family members who can do 3-D printing!  :)  I also love the use of baby shorts.

• Like 1

Since that last upgrade, I can't figure out how to successfully add a description for each picture uploaded -- so I figured, for me, it is easier to add description on my photo.  Maybe, the next upgrade will make it easier to upload pictures and descriptions in the gallery.  I started looking at baby clothing only after someone on this forum mentioned having success finding small prints that way and also Holly mentioning the men's ties (for small prints).  I am fortunate having family members with 3D  printers.  Neither one is all that familiar with dollhouse scales and my grandson lives in another country and my brother lives in another state. I wait for them to let me know if and when they want a new project to work on.

Jodi, I am taking the easy way on the flooring for this build while also trying to use up some of my stash of wallpaper samples.  I like to imagine that the flooring is commercial grade linoleum or vinyl -- cheap and durable for an AirBnB rental.

• Like 1