• 157 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with OLYMPUS IMAGING CORP. E-410
  • Focal Length 14 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/20
  • f Aperture f/3.5
  • ISO Speed 400

Recommended Comments

I love this house! I have the kit but have been too intimidated by all of the sanding and those windows to start. I'm looking forward to following along with your build! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Erkgoer said:

I love this house! I have the kit but have been too intimidated by all of the sanding and those windows to start. I'm looking forward to following along with your build! 

I totally understand where you are coming from! there is A LOT of sanding, Im taking it super slow and now that most of the windows are ready for assembly I m getting really excited.

Ugh!I hated this house. Fought for days with the front walls. Don't get me started on the roof.. lol but it was a great learning experience. Good luck with your build. 

• Like 1

I have this one in a box waiting patiently under my work bench in the shop! Have to get the 12 or so projects I've currently got going pared down(read some finished and moved on) so I can get to the ones waiting.  :)

Going to look forward going through this album, as I truly have always loved the look of this build!

Thank you @minikelli it's probably my most favorite house of all the kits.  I've always wanted to live in a home like this in real life.  It's evolved over the time I've been building, it was therapeutic at first when my Mom passed...now it has become about what I think she would've liked to have lived in when she was growing up. I'm more excited by the day the closer I get to finishing it.

• Like 1