© brae oktober

Window layout

otterine

I was trying to determine if the exterior windows would detract from the sails and had a hard time with it until I popped in some greenery. :D  Now I can see it will look cohesive and balances once landscaped.

Copyright

© brae oktober
  • Like 2

From the album:

Watson Mill

· 84 images
  • 84 images
  • 0 comments
  • 369 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Love that small round window, will look great from the inside of the bedroom as well! The double one looks a bit too large, but maybe it's the unfinished look that's giving me that feeling. Either way, loving this house can't wait to see more ;D

I agree the slider does look a little large here but it is sticking out just stuck on the wall. I think once it's actually installed flush to the wall and you work your magic with whatever finish you are doing on the outside wall and add paint & landscaping, it will be fine.

The round window is perfect.

Thank you! :D  I had the same feeling on the window, but it should blend in later with the final finishes.  I'm not planning contrasting trim.  It's visual weight will also decrease once there's a hole behind it and your eye is drawn to peep in the window. :shifty: