© brae oktober

Making books

otterine

I've started making books for the library.  This is going to take awhile.

Full post here.

Copyright

© brae oktober
  • Like 6

From the album:

Watson Mill

· 84 images
  • 84 images
  • 0 comments
  • 369 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

They look great... how are you simulating pages, they look very realistic ? Are they actual pages?  

Thank you!  :D  They are pieces of cardstock.  I have a link to my blog post in the caption.  The process was too long to write it all here.  :)

12 hours ago, otterine said:

Thank you!  :D  They are pieces of cardstock.  I have a link to my blog post in the caption.  The process was too long to write it all here.  :)

:doh: I saw the blog post after I posted.. sorry about that :)

Thanks for the link & the detailed explanation on your blog. 

Very nice! 

I need to do about 80, but they're on shelves - so not so bad.

I worked at an old book shop years ago & I photographed lots of books, bindings & books on the shelves :hmm:where are those photos now??

Beautiful job, Brae!  They look very realistic.  The photo of the bookshelf in your blog is amazing--I'll bet anyone who happened along and saw it by itself would think it was a full-sized bookshelf.  And I love that you have a stash of pre-cut book covers.

The receipt book that they use in Diners,etc... After there all done,the top part that's left makes good pages for books,you can get a few books out of them. Hope I  explained it right.  And your Books look great !