From the album:

SF555 - 1st Build in 29 years

· 57 images
  • 57 images
  • 0 comments
  • 157 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Oh! I am going to build the 555 too. I am just very confused with the longframes and how they go together. Is there any chance you could take a picture from above? I mean in airview, that would help me build as I could see which longframes should go where. Thank you. :happydance:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, SidneyDR said:

Oh! I am going to build the 555 too. I am just very confused with the longframes and how they go together. Is there any chance you could take a picture from above? I mean in airview, that would help me build as I could see which longframes should go where. Thank you. :happydance:

thanks guys, I'm super excited - SidyneyDR - Im happy to! I am a visual learner so just reading the instructions was very confusing for me so I understand completely!  I will take a few top view photos looking down at the long frames and post them with my best explanation.

ok Mia, here's some pictures to help you with the LPL ... these views are from the top  So the first picture is the LPL that attaches wall to the side of the house...same LPL for both ends, second photo is the LPL placement for the bay windows....it's the exact same for the other side, but the pieces are longer/taller because of the 3rd floor tower, last is the front porch and front door area wall attaching to the bay window section ...hope this helps and don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.  

IMG_2978.JPG.jpeg

IMG_2979.JPG.jpeg

IMG_2980.JPG.jpeg

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Qubanqtee said:

ok Mia, here's some pictures to help you with the LPL ... these views are from the top  So the first picture is the LPL that attaches wall to the side of the house...same LPL for both ends, second photo is the LPL placement for the bay windows....it's the exact same for the other side, but the pieces are longer/taller because of the 3rd floor tower, last is the front porch and front door area wall attaching to the bay window section ...hope this helps and don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions.  

IMG_2978.JPG.jpeg

IMG_2979.JPG.jpeg

IMG_2980.JPG.jpeg

Thank you so much for the pictures and the information :) This will help A LOT. It also made me realise I am missing the smaller tower frames :S 

• Like 1

Oh no! I know that I had to cut mine down from the longer pieces and there was just enough .... hopefully you can find them locally! 

Yay for progress! :D
I love the way this house is constructed. Now the fun begins!