From the album:

SF555 - 1st Build in 29 years

· 57 images
  • 57 images
  • 0 comments
  • 157 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Wow! Look at you go! You are going to have this one built in record time! Are you sticking with the white colour scheme or are there more colours to come?

Thank you! I'm going with all white on this one ...creams and some neutrals on the inside decor....I have another SF555 to rehab and this weekend I had a wow moment with what to do it when it's time comes!  I'm having such a blast and am so happy that I haven't rushed and am dry fitting everything ...the 3rd floor needs shaving to fit correctly, little adjustments for the windows and such ...more than anything I'm excited that I have some time to work on it :eek:  I do believe tho that the top attic window will have a pop of color in honor of my Mom....maybe something in lavender.

Nice. I'm doing mine all white too. There is just something very elegant about all that trim in white. I wanted to paint my RL house all white but my Mother talked me out of it and I've always regretted it... So now I get to do my colour scheme in Mini. :D

Okay, ladies should we start a San Fran fan club?  

Susie, is your house just in dry fit in the pictures?  Just wondering, because I don't see the walls inside the house.

I like the white.  I plan to make my Lady Anna a white house too.

2 hours ago, Mid-life madness said:

Sign me up for that club!

White houses are timeless.

Me too! :D

Thank you for sharing this wonderful step by step progress.  I think it helps all of us no matter what scale.  Everything is looking amazing.