Working on the Front Stairs.JPG
Today I did a little maths and figured out the size of the cantilever needed off the porch for the redesigned front stairs. I glued together my three flights of stairs and mocked them up here. I moved the second flight of stairs back in line with the top flight as suggested by @Debsrand56.
You may also notice that I've managed to tone down the pink stonework... That is if you aren't distracted by the hellacious bloodbath on my foam! (Well, not really, but as you can see I've also been working on a tree and the colour of my air dry clay is.. erm.. unfortunate... Not to worry crime scene clean up will be achieved with gesso. )