C&M Books And Coffee - Nearly Ready to Re-Open

C&M Books and Coffee is a tiny (1:12 scale ) book store and coffee shop in the heart of the Wylde Kingdom. Its grand opening was on June 2nd, 2011 (Which you can see here, if you like - A Grand Grand Opening ). Things changed, dolls moved away, the coffee shop closed. And now, six years later, here we are getting ready to re-open. :)

My dad built this little shop for me. It's a RGT, front opening general store, I think. I enjoyed the heck out of it 6 years ago. I plan to enjoy it again. :)

• Like 1

From the album:

Griffonfeather's Random Things

· 2 images
  • 2 images
  • 0 comments
  • 15 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Panasonic DMC-ZS6
  • Focal Length 4.1 mm
  • Exposure Time 32/10
  • f Aperture f/3.3
  • ISO Speed 80

Recommended Comments

So nice to see a neighborhood bookstore reopening, rather than closing!  Great back story; I enjoyed the original grand opening.  Looking forward to seeing it stocked with books again.  P.S.  Why is the table wearing saddle shoes?

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

So nice to see a neighborhood bookstore reopening, rather than closing!  Great back story; I enjoyed the original grand opening.  Looking forward to seeing it stocked with books again.  P.S.  Why is the table wearing saddle shoes?

Thanks, Debsrand56!  I'm so glad. It's going to be a project stocking it with books, but it's going to be worth it.

LOL! Good eye! And good question! That table is the craziest little thing. It was a gift from a friend, and C&M is the best place I've found for it. It's a crazy, little, random piece for a crazy, little, random book shop. :)

• Like 1

Thank you, Dalesq! That's the highest compliment I could ever receive for one of my miniatures photos. I love photographing the houses so they look real - like you're there. So thank you so much! :)

When I saw this shot in the galleries thumnails I thought this was a real life room... The only thing that made me look closer was, I recognised the door panels and the light shining through the top two. Awesome photo! :D

P.S. The saddle shoe table is adorable.