My beloved laptop, Apprentice, finally gave up the ghost and died after probably 11 years of being an amazing workhorse of a machine. So I went and bought a new one, which is weird for me. I feel remarkably grown up - broke, but grown up. :)

But, because I mostly fail at adulting, the only way I can tell the world I got a new laptop is by playing around in C&M and photographing toys. So... maybe NOT so grown up.

Growing up is way overrated anyway.

Farewell to thee, Apprentice. You have served me well!

Welcome to thee, Worlock! We have a lot of work to do.

• Like 3

From the album:

The View from C&M Books and Coffee

· 2 images
  • 2 images
  • 0 comments
  • 6 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Panasonic DMC-ZS6
  • Focal Length 4.7 mm
  • Exposure Time 10/10
  • f Aperture f/3.4
  • ISO Speed 80

Recommended Comments

you totally fooled me, I kept looking and looking thinking to myself I must have gone mad that looks like a mini room and then I read where is its a mini room with toys so now I dont feel like a crazy woman.  I love the room can you post more of it?

LOL! Aww, thank you Summersethomes! I'm so happy I fooled you! :)

There will be more pictures of my little coffee shop as I get it more and more set up. It's been ignored for a few years now, and I missed it. So now it's getting all dusted off and played with again. There are a couple other pictures of it here (Griffonfeathers Random Things Album) There's a bunny shopping for books and another picture of the shop.

Pictures from the grand opening are here, on my old doll blog - A Grand Grand Opening on Miranda Wandering.

Thank you for looking and for stopping by and commenting. :) It means a lot.

- Wendy