© Allieshouse

Pool is finished

MLI Designs

I know some of you are not find of dolls in the scenes but my miniature scenes are all about and for my dolls

Copyright

© Allieshouse
  • Like 4

From the album:

Miniature Patio and Inground Pool

· 7 images
  • 7 images
  • 0 comments
  • 23 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/484
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 25

Recommended Comments

What an amazing pool! Love all the details very realistic. And just look at the light touching the grass and her reflection in the pool!

• Like 1

A doll in this setting is great!  You can almost feel the warm sun and the cool water when looking at the picture.  I want to be her right now!

• Like 1

I love your dolls, I have a Barbie pool but the liner is shot so my dolls cant go swimming this year. :cry: (Love your pool and your Liv Dolls)

• Like 1

Thank you so very much girls. I truly love this project. I definitely think next summer I'm going to do another. This was a lot of fun

16 hours ago, Emerald said:

This is an amazing 1:6 project.  I love EVERYTHING about it.

His is not 1:6 scale, this is 1:12

45 minutes ago, MLI Designs said:

His is not 1:6 scale, this is 1:12

Wow! Wait, you fooled me too because I would've SWORN that was all 1:6 scale! Who are your dolls? I've never seen anyone that poseable in 1:12 scale before. WOW!!! That makes this even cooler. :)

@griffonfeathers sorry for the delay in responding. I don't come here very often. I'm on Instagramm daily.

anywayz, the dolls I use in my scenes are a combination of custom ball jointed dolls and Azone Picco Neemo bodies from Japan. They are all great because of their articulation. It's just difficult to find clothing for them. You either have to improvise or teach yourself how to sew really small clothing.