• 25 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPad Air 2
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/33
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 32

Recommended Comments

Which windows did you fill in?   I was wondering because I want to build this bus one of these days.  I was wondering where I would put things inside because of all the window spaces. 

• Like 1

I only filled in parts of the two last ones, ie to the right in this picture. Using the window punchouts that I sawed bits of (had them stacken together as to make them the same shape) 

• Like 1

I suppose you could fill in any of them that you want the wall space for.   I might get this one built one of these days.   I also have the camper trailer in the closet.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Roxxie2 said:

I suppose you could fill in any of them that you want the wall space for.   I might get this one built one of these days.   I also have the camper trailer in the closet.  

Ohhh, a camper, I am kicking myself a little that I didn't get one too as it is such a sweet build. I am probaböy Going to fill in three more Windows, not as much and in the angles I did allready, but to allow the bed area a bit more privacy.

• Like 1

We live in a huge summer tourist area and campers are the bane of our existence for the next 2 months.....I might feel more like working on mine when they are gone!!!
LOL  You could do like the "hippie buses" here in Taos, hang curtains ( usually old raggedy sheets or something) over the windows so people can't peek inside of the bus.

I was just looking at photos of your bus.  They will help me a lot when I do mine.   I would use the punch outs or better yet, not even punch out the windows until I see how I want to arrange the inside.   I'm going New Mexico Hippie when I do mine.  :)

• Like 1