bpf-bash1.jpg

Elsbeth

I bashed some of the tiny 1:48 brown plastic hutches into other things. I topped off the desk with the top of the hutch to make it a secretary, and then added a piece of cut paper to the back of the old bottom cabinet to make something I might put into a kitchen. In another experiment I took the top cabinet with the arched doors and added a bottom piece of wood and beads for bun feet. Then everything got sprayed with white krylon fusion and is now awaiting painting.

Cheap and easy 1:48 furniture in a pinch!

• Like 1

From the album:

Smaller Scales ( 1:48)

· 113 images
  • 113 images
  • 1 comment
  • 244 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 4S
  • Focal Length 4.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/17
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 400

Recommended Comments

In a pinch? Those turned out really well!  Clever ideas.  It's amazing how good 1:48 furniture can look.  I'm almost tempted.  :)

I'm almost tempted too!.. I'm really considering a 1:48 house for fun... I had no idea there were so many furniture options. :)

31 minutes ago, Samusa said:

I had no idea there were so many furniture options

The funny thing is, in this country at least, the quarter scale options greatly exceed the half scale options.  There are tons of cute quarter scale options, at a range of price points (not that I'm envious or anything :rolleyes:).

20 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

The funny thing is, in this country at least, the quarter scale options greatly exceed the half scale options.  There are tons of cute quarter scale options, at a range of price points (not that I'm envious or anything :rolleyes:).

Yes, I think I've heard that 1:48 has become quite popular over here as well. I think it's the rise of apartment dwelling in Australia that is bringing on the boom. :)