Porch Detail.jpg

Debsrand56

The welcome mat, mailbox, wind chimes and hummingbird feeder are all from the Yahoo Half Scale Group’s annual swap.  The wind chimes were made by our own Emily (fov).  I did paint the mailbox so that it would stand out more against the wall and added the hooks for a newspaper.  The Villager is the newsletter at her new community. The pots decoupaged on the wall are pictures of pots Mom and I had stenciled on the soffit in her kitchen.  She was sad at having to leave them; this way, she’ll always have them.  (My spouse gets credit for that idea.)

• Like 3

From the album:

Mom's Front Porch (Half Scale)

· 7 images
  • 7 images
  • 0 comments
  • 28 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Genius idea on the wind chimes.  They are so cute.  Hope you don't mind if borrow your idea for a porch on one of my houses.  You are so creative.

• Like 1

This is such a great project Deborah. You Mum's new neighbours are going to get to know her from the lovely personal details you have on her porch. Such a great icebreaker. She and her new friends are going to be meeting up for ice-cream in no time! :)

5 minutes ago, Samusa said:

You Mum's new neighbours are going to get to know her from the lovely personal details you have on her porch. Such a great icebreaker. She and her new friends are going to be meeting up for ice-cream in no time!

That's my hope!  :)