© brae oktober

Chrysnbon chamber set

otterine

I bought this pale yellow metal wash stand from The Dolls House Emporium some time ago mainly because I liked the shape and color (looks like they don't have it anymore).  It didn't come with a bowl, but I didn't have a home in mind for it anyway so it went into the stash.

I'll be using this for the upper room of the mill and needed to find a bowl.  The small shelf in the back and the size of the hole limited what would fit.  The ceramic bowls I had were either too small around and fell through the hole or were too tall and wouldn't fit under the shelf.  Debora said she had the Chrysnbon chamber set and would send me the bowl and pitcher.  They are plastic but very well detailed.  They also were a perfect fit.

I sprayed them with white gloss spray paint followed by several coats of gloss sealer.  They look fairly convincing as porcelain if you don't look inside the pitcher to see the mold lines.  Thank you, Debora, for helping Gustav stay clean and fresh! :D 

Copyright

© brae oktober
  • Like 5

From the album:

Watson Mill

· 84 images
  • 84 images
  • 0 comments
  • 369 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments