Tower Room Construction- 1/6 scale

Debora59

As I am looking at this photo I recall the photo I posted early on of Chevenage House, the Manor House used in the Poldark series season one. I fell madely in love with the triple pane floor to ceiling windows of Chevenage and now I have my own ,miniature rendition of them! Yesterday, I cut the wall for the second '' floor to ceiling '' window, wallpapered the remaining walls, cut and painted the large doorway trims. and this morning started putting the room together! Next baseboard, ceiling beams and crown molding.

• Like 2

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

OOOH! Ross and James Bond! 

Your work is beautiful - as always. I like this shot because I can see just how large a structure it is. 

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, miniaddicted said:

I'm trying to wrap my head around where this fits on your house.

I posted a drawing of my design to add towers to my manor house, I made the tower windows larger but this should help, the 3 story tower is on a rolling base that will silde right in between existing room boxes, I did this to incorporate an upstairs bathroom and in the next tower a staircase to the 3rd floor http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=125109&browse=1