DHPPonyWall.jpg

Creamcheese

This is a photo of the before photo before I added some additional garden items to this exterior wall.   I always wanted to add something to this wall to make it more interesting so I came up with the idea to make it a garden wall.   It was fun making all the tiny accessories and it surely added some interest to this wall on the kitchen side of the Garfield.

• Like 1

From the album:

Susan's Garfield Victorian Dollhouse

· 370 images
  • 370 images
  • 0 comments
  • 462 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s Plus
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/4
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 125

Recommended Comments

This name all began when I got some brass miniature horse charms and I decided to change the name of my dollhouse from Rose Cottage to "The Prancing Pony" as my pretend B & B.   That name though brought back some memories so I got out my Lord of the Rings Trilogy and looked up the name of the Inn and there it was "The Prancing Pony".  I hope Tolkien will be honored!  So now that is the name of my little B & B plus "Susan's Kitchen" which is the name of my cafe inside the B & B.   Some friends teased me that that is the name they would call their restaurant because I enjoy cooking and baking.   My miniature dollhouse is also an animal sanctuary which is why you will see so many animals there.

So I think you are correct in that Mr. Underhill or perhaps some of the other hobbits will visit!