The Mystic: Fall decorating underway

Tanya

Almost finished...just a couple of greenhouse windows and some interior trim left.

• Like 1

From the album:

The Mystic-A Greenleaf Brookwood (My First Build)

· 40 images
  • 40 images
  • 0 comments
  • 61 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I love the shingle detail you have done on the balcony and down the side of the bathroom. I've always liked the brookwood and thought it would lend itself to natural finishes. You have made my imagination come to life! :D

Aww, thank you!  I LOVE to shingle.  I think it is my favorite part of building dollhouses (besides the dreaming them up)...I think I could hire myself out as I understand people tend to not like the shingling part.  The Brookwood is such a pretty shape....a real blank canvas.

Wowser, your house is beautiful.  I just received my Brookwood today and you sure have inspired me.  You have created one fabulous house.  Your attention to detail gives the house such a homey, cozy feel.  You should be so proud of how your house turned out.  I wish I had a real house like this!   

Love that your house is on a basement.  So realistic for mountain homes.  The dark stone with floating stairway is stunning.  All the decorating items you used are just perfect.  So, glad you posted the pictures of your house.

Thank you so much.  I still have some work to do...but, I am starting to suspect that they never are really "done".  I loved building it...I thought it was very straightforward and I hope you will love building one, too!