Debora59

I painted the tower fronts I might leave it that color until the left side tower is constructed. But  today I hope to get the table saw out for the 3 floor tower room box walls, they are already cut but when I tested them they are too tall so I need to cut them down 5 to seven inches and leave just enough room form the trims I am REALLY looking forward to seeing this in place. I plan to to leave the tower rood open or have a large skylight in each tower for natural light. [ this could change though ] My husband REALLY wants  James Bond to have a gun room. 

• Like 4

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Beautiful work! It's really coming along. I keep marveling that this is 1:6 scale...so much larger than the 1:24 I'm used too.

• Like 1

Thank you. No, I purchased all the chandeliers except the bathroom I made it from a handing beaded votive candle holder. 

• Like 1

Your are doing fantastic with your build.  Love the new addition and cannot wait to see it from the other direction. 

• Like 1

WOW...James SHOULD have a gun room...you could do something like the scot castle in Downton Abbey...that one was amazing.

• Like 1