Pantry shelf

WyckedWood

I put this HOM shelf kit together yesterday, it's the solution I had for a very low profile shelf for the kitchen "stuff". Anything bigger or clunkier and it over powers the small kitchen space. Still editing this area, I think it will work out though. 

All groceries by sueslittlethings on ebay

• Like 3

From the album:

Dura Craft Tudor by WyckedWood

· 186 images
  • 186 images
  • 0 comments
  • 575 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I like these HoM shelf kits.  Have put together two of them already and would like to make more.  I have two shelves that remind me of the HoM kit in my real life house.

This is the first one I've put together myself, I have one I used in a bathroom in my Seahag but it was already made. So easy and versatile. It's really too bad the HOM kits aren't made anymore, there's nothing like them for scale, quality and price. Except they're getting more expensive every year it seems like...

Such a lovely vignette!... I checked out the ebay seller.. Nice stuff.. too bad she doesn't ship to Australia... :cry:  Now you have me on the hunt for pantry stocking items.. :ohyeah: