Put some creepy family photo's up :)

58 images in Ravenscroft Manor aka 667 Hemlock Hollow. This is the Tennyson Dollhouse with the Baslow's Ranch used for the garage.

Put some creepy family photo's up :)

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I've been so busy working on the Bungalow that I forgot it was almost Halloween again!

1 person likes this
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Photo Information

Taken with samsung SM-N920V

• 4.3mm
  • 1/10
  • f f/1.9
  • ISO 250
View all photo EXIF information

7 Comments

I know that feeling. The house I'm working on has a spring theme, it feels so counter intuitive to be working on it as Fall is coming, my favorite time of year. I don't have a Halloween project tho, I need to think of one. 

1 person likes this

Share this comment

10 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

I know that feeling. The house I'm working on has a spring theme, it feels so counter intuitive to be working on it as Fall is coming, my favorite time of year. I don't have a Halloween project tho, I need to think of one. 

Yeah, I mean, Halloween just snuck up on me!! Yo don't have a project for the season? OMG, we need to find you one!! lol

Share this comment

Lol, I've always wanted to do one of those vanity mirror/tables where there's a ghost coming out of the mirror. I have everything to try one so I might at least do that. And a ghost bride :) and some witches 

Share this comment

Same here, one day it's 95 degrees the next day I notice the leaves are starting to fall..autumn is always way too short. Nothing gold can stay..:) 

1 person likes this

Share this comment

16 hours ago, WyckedWood said:

Lol, I've always wanted to do one of those vanity mirror/tables where there's a ghost coming out of the mirror. I have everything to try one so I might at least do that. And a ghost bride :) and some witches 

OMG, yes, yes they all sound amazing!! I've been planning a ghost morror for my haunted house so, maybe I can earn from your experience! I can't wait to se the Bride! Awesome!

1 person likes this

Share this comment