Lighting the house

42 images in RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

Lighting the house

The electricity is on, the 2nd floor is almost done, and I now see that the living room is so big that I have to make a couple of lamps to fill the room with light. Time to get creative :D

1 person likes this
From the album

RGT Classic Bungalow 1:12 scale

• 42 images
  • 158 comments

Photo Information

User Feedback

12 Comments

1 hour ago, WyckedWood said:

You've done such a good job, it literally looks like a movie studio or tv sitcom set. 

Thanks Karin :) I think you'd like making a rgt house too! The rooms are soooo big that you can fit as much furniture and stuff as you like! It's a big change from making other dollhouses.

Share this comment

I love everything about this room.  Especially the fireplace and the cowhide rug.

Share this comment

This is looking awesome, it looks like a movie set.  I was thinking about wall lamps on either side of the fireplace.....or maybe just one of those flickering fireplace lights would give it a warm glow.   I like the size of the rooms, you can do so much more if things don't have to be crowded in.

Share this comment

21 minutes ago, pgwyn said:

I love everything about this room.  Especially the fireplace and the cowhide rug.

Thanks Pgwyn :) I'm having fun with the decor!

Share this comment

20 minutes ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

This is looking awesome, it looks like a movie set.  I was thinking about wall lamps on either side of the fireplace.....or maybe just one of those flickering fireplace lights would give it a warm glow.   I like the size of the rooms, you can do so much more if things don't have to be crowded in.

Thanks Goldenrodfarm :) Not a bad idea at all! I'll play with some ideas.

Share this comment

5 hours ago, Monica_the_haunted said:

Thanks Karin :) I think you'd like making a rgt house too! The rooms are soooo big that you can fit as much furniture and stuff as you like! It's a big change from making other dollhouses.

I do have a really big RGT, already built, Craigslist find. I think it's a Sterling, not sure..anyway I'm looking fw to remodeling it and upgrading and having the space to decorate. Just not sure what I want to do with it yet. 

1 person likes this

Share this comment

The sideboard is so pretty, love the wall shelf as well and all the nature elements in this room! Really warm and cozy :)

Share this comment

31 minutes ago, wormwoodz said:

The sideboard is so pretty, love the wall shelf as well and all the nature elements in this room! Really warm and cozy :)

<3 Thank you Wormwoodz :)

Share this comment

I love that cowhide rug.. it's so great! And is that a stylized tree branch for wall art? Super cool! :)

Share this comment

9 hours ago, Samusa said:

I love that cowhide rug.. it's so great! And is that a stylized tree branch for wall art? Super cool! :)

Thanks Samusa :) The Branch is supposed to be a little book shelf but, I haven't stacked it up yet. Soon!

Share this comment

Hi Monica- I love this!  I love how you mixed up my pieces with vintage...and that wallpaper is awesome!

Share this comment