From the album:

Dura Craft Tudor by WyckedWood

· 186 images
  • 186 images
  • 0 comments
  • 575 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Thank you, it was fun finding things to plant these in, the teapot was unfinished metal that's made to be a planter, has an indentation for that purpose. 

One of my favorites too, when I was in HS I raised tons of African violets and sold them for Easter, Mother's Day and other occasions.  I really need to make some of these!  Your flowers are very special.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jeannine said:

ooh one of my favorites , how did you make them?

These are a kit from the Miniature Garden an Etsy seller in the U.K. But the blossoms in the kit were too small for me so I used blossoms from my own punches ( the one in the floret tutorial). But I used her leaves, wires and instructions etc. 

1 hour ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

One of my favorites too, when I was in HS I raised tons of African violets and sold them for Easter, Mother's Day and other occasions.  I really need to make some of these!  Your flowers are very special.

Thank you:) and my step grandmother did the same, her house was full of her African violets, they remind me of her :) thanks for sharing that