rsz-20171007-153453.jpg

pgwyn

Michael's had these in their fairy section.  They are so cute in person.  I got two for my witch.

• Like 2

From the album:

My McKinley

· 19 images
  • 19 images
  • 0 comments
  • 59 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I agree! Perfect. You USA dwellers are so lucky to have so many resources to find cute stuff.:D

These weren't so easy for me.  They were sold out in my area so I had to ask a friend to hunt in her area, but luckily she found them.  I could have ordered them online but the shipping was more than the items.  Samantha, if you ever want anything from over here I am happy to get it for you and ship, just not sure how much shipping would be.  Probably not worth the effort either.

On 10/15/2017, 2:16:13, pgwyn said:

These weren't so easy for me.  They were sold out in my area so I had to ask a friend to hunt in her area, but luckily she found them.  I could have ordered them online but the shipping was more than the items.  Samantha, if you ever want anything from over here I am happy to get it for you and ship, just not sure how much shipping would be.  Probably not worth the effort either.

Thanks for the offer.. but you are right, generally the shipping is more than the item.. lol.. Maybe small items would be ok.. but I'm hoping to stop at a Michaels on my next Ski trip. :D @WyckedWood can you recommend one off the I80 :D or the 15.. basically any Michaels between SLC airport and PC.. lol