Debora59

I also enjoy how natural light effects the mood of the houses all day long. Lately I have been so busy with everything else, but I still start my day enjoying the manor house with my coffee as I wait for my dachshunds outside, This is an essential part of the hobby, enjoying them!

• Like 3

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

2 hours ago, Mineejv said:

I can move in any time....and take the dogs out too.    JUST BEAUTIFUL !!!

Where are you located? We are looking for a dogs sitter! LOL

*swoon* I think someone started a post asking which dollhouse you wanted to live in.... This one!! I want to live in this one! :ohyeah:

But it isn't that tiny, is it?! It is Play scale, yes? Or am I wrong? It is amazing. And the best play scale house I have ever seen.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elsbeth said:

But it isn't that tiny, is it?! It is Play scale, yes? Or am I wrong? It is amazing. And the best play scale house I have ever seen.

Thank you, Yes its play scale , still tiny though compared to a real English manor house or castle, LOL

4 minutes ago, Elsbeth said:

It needs to be featured in a magazine. It's so amazing!!!

Thank you, plans are in the works for that, they are just waiting on me.

HI...I love your Manor.  I know they had been planning to do a story on the Manor.  I am so blessed to be a part of the Manor and enjoy its creation.  Cannot wait for the new fireplace.  I know....need to get back to the CONDO.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Emerald said:

HI...I love your Manor.  I know they had been planning to do a story on the Manor.  I am so blessed to be a part of the Manor and enjoy its creation.  Cannot wait for the new fireplace.  I know....need to get back to the CONDO.

Thank you Linda for your work on the MTM doll body. The new fireplace will go in place of the one you can see in this photo, The one here has a 1:12 scale insert so I plan to put it back in my 1:12 scale manor

18 hours ago, Samusa said:

*swoon* I think someone started a post asking which dollhouse you wanted to live in.... This one!! I want to live in this one! :ohyeah:

Thank you, this is the next best thing to finding and restoring a real one, I will work on this one for now, LOL!