Height of room

WyckedWood

I have the interior finished now except for decorating. I don't really need to make anything except spruce up a tree, I'm just borrowing from my big Christmas house. I am going to have a Mom and two daughters either decorating the tree or I'll do a kitchen scene. Undecided.  A piece of green velvet covers the half circle shape under the floor. 

From the album:

Christmas Wreath Room Box

· 8 images
  • 8 images
  • 0 comments
  • 12 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

This is coming along great!  Can’t wait to see it all done.  I am going to do a 1:12 Christmas tree as soon as the princess pine I ordered comes.  I love that you can put lights on them, I was tempted by the Swarovski star shaped crystals but they are pricy so I got a package of mixed glass Christmas beads for now.  

It's so fun to do mini trees. I have a tree already partially done but the princess pine turned brown in spots over the years so it's pretty sad looking, definitely need to spruce it up. Minikitz.com has really fun tree ornament kits fyi, they have some that actually make your tree smell like cinnamon :) 

4 minutes ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

This is coming along great!  Can’t wait to see it all done.  I am going to do a 1:12 Christmas tree as soon as the princess pine I ordered comes.  I love that you can put lights on them, I was tempted by the Swarovski star shaped crystals but they are pricy so I got a package of mixed glass Christmas beads for now.