MerrimackHouseFront112017.jpg

Debsrand56

As you can see from the most current front view of the Merrimack, the central staircase has now been added, and it’s possible to get from the first to the second floor without scaling the outside of the house.  Over the coming long weekend, I hope to make a serious dent in the shingling.

• Like 5

From the album:

Half Scale Merrimack

· 117 images
  • 117 images
  • 0 comments
  • 403 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

It looks great!  Good luck with the shingling.  That's definitely my least favorite part of building dollhouses- why I have three dollhouses that are finished except for their roofs.  

• Like 1
Just now, Khadi said:

That's definitely my least favorite part of building dollhouses- why I have three dollhouses that are finished except for their roofs.  

I hear you.  You can see that I saved it until almost last!

• Like 1

I love the house I like the whole vibe everything you have made looks so perfect for the time. On the shingling on the house I'm with Carrie put on a Movie you love and go for it . I actually don't mind the actual shingling its the painting/staining of the shingles I hate . Once you color them if you don't like the color then UGH they are my least favorite this to change.

• Like 1