IMG-6317.JPG

NellBell

The Bathroom I decided on a different picture over the tub I made it too.  The others were moved to the hallway.

• Like 2

From the album:

My Westville House

· 26 images
  • 26 images
  • 0 comments
  • 114 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/116
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 25

Recommended Comments

This room has come together really well, I like that the curtains match the bedroom, and the picture looks great there.  Did you make the cute towel?

Wow, I think you are doing a great job...looks good.  Ha, you are having as much fun as I did with the wired lighting.  I used wire lighting in my Harrison and said never again and so my Garfield is without lights.  I wish they would make better quality wire and plugs.  I had to move my house around quite a bit, room to room and basically knocked out a light each time and had to figure out what was wrong.

• Like 1

Thank heavens they have come out with battery operated lights. They take a small "button" type battery. This allows you to move them around, especially if you redo a room. Most have a magnetic base. I have not yet tied, but I presume some tacky wax will hold them to the ceiling or wall. I got some at a Doll House store In Torrance, Ca and then at Hobby Lobby. Got some table lamps and floor lamps. See this link: https://www.miniatures.com/Battery-Powered-Lights-C365.aspx.

Good Luck!