IMG-6319.JPG

NellBell

I made the drapes ,bedding ,pillows and the Mirror. I painted all pieces in this room .

I really love this room .

The inside of this house is coming out great but the outside not so much .

• Like 4

From the album:

My Westville House

· 26 images
  • 26 images
  • 0 comments
  • 114 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 125

Recommended Comments

I love this room!  The lace on the bedding is a really great touch, and the satchel hanging on the bedpost makes it look lived in!  Did you knit the throw?   The curtains also look great and tie in the decorations, you are doing a great job!

I did not make the throw It is just material cut . I actually bought  it . I do want to learn to make the trows though because they are something I think every dollhouse needs . Until then I'll buy them.

Fantastic! It all looks so cohesive.. I love the cow hide rug, did you make it or buy it? The bedding is devine and I love the black accent furniture. :)

I have had your wonderful build on my mind!!!!!   Your color scheme is so basic and BEAUTIFUL that I cannot get it out of my mind.    I had to write you and tell you.

On November 23, 2017 at 11:43:19 AM, Samusa said:

Fantastic! It all looks so cohesive.. I love the cow hide rug, did you make it or buy it? The bedding is devine and I love the black accent furniture. :)

The cowhide rug you can by on Ebay it's a coaster . I made or painted everything else .