A Nativity Scene is on the Mantel ...

CheckMouse

This resort is open all year long, and is now ready for the winter guests!

Copyright

© checkmouse
  • Like 2

From the album:

Spring Fling 2010

· 30 images
  • 30 images
  • 0 comments
  • 63 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with EASTMAN KODAK COMPANY KODAK DX4530 ZOOM DIGITAL CAMERA
  • Focal Length 8 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/8
  • f Aperture f/2.8

Recommended Comments

I've been looking for one as well!  I have a friend bringing me one from her gift shop in VA....crossing my fingers that it will be the correct size!

This is porcelain and I've had it for years. Don't remember where I got it. Poor little, microscopic Baby Jesus was lost for a couple years - finally found him in the bottom of a box. It's so tiny I now pack it separately in a little ziplock bag. 

I found a set on  Etsy  that looks very much like this about a week ago, kind of an odd coincident.  I have a white porcelain full sized nativity set that looks so elegant, of course it has not been set out for the last couple of years because of Calliope, she rarely makes anything fall but still a fall to one of those pieces would be fatal.  I have kind of given up on making her stay off things except my table, and she knows about that, in younger years I would not have put up with a cat that was up on everything, but she is such company and so good in every other way.