• 44 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

Carrie this is absolutely precious! I love everything! The colors, the layout, the perfect amount of lighting and accessories, the trims, the box itself... Home run!!! I bet you are very excited for your aunt to receive it, but just a little sad to have to let it go! Great job! :cheer:

• Like 1

Carrie it's adorable.. It turned out so lovely. :) Good save on the candle sconces. They work well in the space and don't need to be lit because the other lighting is more than sufficient. that little house and train set is too stinkin cute! I love everything about this including the box! :clap:

If this isn't wrapped, your dad is going to get heaps of ooohhs and ahhhs on the flight. :D 

Thank you ladies. I appreciate your kind comments.

@Samusa I am afraid to wrap it because it will have to go through the xray machine. I'm a little worried the wires, transformer and battery pack might look a little suspicious.

Carrie, this is just the sweetest room!  You did such a great job.  It makes me want to come in and curl up with a good book and a cup of tea!  And the dollhouse with the train running around it--two of my favorite things.  :)

• Like 1