IMG-6373.jpg

NellBell

Right side of the kitchen I did make the cabinets ,hood and a bunch of small items . Most fun was decorating the three tiered display . Items had to be really small to fit .

• Like 5

From the album:

My Westville House

· 26 images
  • 26 images
  • 0 comments
  • 114 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/60
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 32

Recommended Comments

Amazing kitchen.  I can picture movement and activity in this kitchen -- washing dishes, reaching up for a paper towel, carefully nesting those pans on that shelf under the table...so many details.  Also, really like the cabinets you made.

Sooo Cute! I love everything. Especially your arched wall unit stove hood and little knives on the magnetic hanger. :D Your 3 tier display is lovely and I agree that this room looks very lived in. You expect that a little mini person could walk in at any time. :clap:

Wow!....just wow, there are some people who have an eye for detail and my dear you are one them.   So much fun to look at but at the same time you almost feel like you’re invading someones privacy.  Well done!

This is just lovely!   I agree that it looks as though someone lives here.  In fact, if the picture were cropped a little more, I could easily imagine someone mistaking it for a real kitchen, and it showing up in Better Homes & Gardens!