From the album:

Titanic decor ideas

· 7 images
  • 7 images
  • 0 comments
  • 7 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

The stain is non toxic.  I thought the 2 shades of cherry and walnut might make a version of mahogony a little different.  The glass blocks might look great on both sides of that angle wall so you can see through it.  I peek a boo fireplace in the back.  Maybe a entrance small wall on the other side, not too long.  We made a room box a few years ago 30" wide, 15"deep, 15" high for 1/6 scale dolls.  I will sand down the white paint on 3 walls and see how this goes.  I don't do stain glass, but this is the ILLUSION of titanic, not trying to make it exact.  

The glass candlestick holder is a bit odd and the globe was part of a solar light that broke.  Opinions on it welcome...it IS a bit odd.  One of those..."mmmmm" things.

The broach's looked pretty cool so I thought I could make them artwork.  I DID find some resin appliques ...course titanic did NOT have birds, but I love birds and some lamp looking ones.  Thought they might work in nicely.