From the album:

A little bit of everything

· 124 images
  • 124 images
  • 0 comments
  • 186 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Anna, in your picture of the Fariy flower pot there’s a yellow thing is that a hand sander or ???. What is it and what’s it called? I just bought a carved staircase,not as grand as that one...

I have always wanted to know how to make stairs like this, but didn't see this when I went to the website. It may be a simple stacking design but how are they attached to the wall?

• Like 1
On 2017-12-15 16:02:24, Mineejv said:

Anna, in your picture of the Fariy flower pot there’s a yellow thing is that a hand sander or ???. What is it and what’s it called? I just bought a carved staircase,not as grand as that one...

Yes it is indeed a handsqnder, sorry for late reply. Have no Idea what it would translate into as I stumbled upon it in a local shop here in Sweden but have since then bought and gifted it to others as it is so good to work with it has three different paper strips that goes with it too and it is made of a foam making it very easy to grip.