The Hannah

This will be the 1st build in the new home. Different colors than these. I'm thinking purples.

• Like 3

From the album:

The Hannah

· 17 images
  • 17 images
  • 0 comments
  • 98 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

21 minutes ago, Samusa said:

What a beauty! So glad you have a new project. :) 

Thanks Sam :) Lot's of little bits on this one but, I just think it's so pretty, and it will be worth the time.

Wow ... love that onion dome! Purples would be very dramatic. Perfect for this beauty. Will you be furnishing it in period style?

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, KathieB said:

Wow ... love that onion dome! Purples would be very dramatic. Perfect for this beauty. Will you be furnishing it in period style?

Yeah, that dome weighs about 20 lbs lol I hope the house structure can hold that kind of weight well. Yes, absolutely period style furniture. It will be years before I get it fully furnished I think but, it will give me lots of projects :)

Monica, I can't wait to see this built.  If you look at the Glenwood I am building now, the rails, I ordered from the man Leonard, that makes the Laser Dollhouses.  He was very good to work with me.  I asked him if he sold the rounded rails separately.  He said he never had, but asked my dimensions, and made them for me.I believe he now sells them on eBay also. To me the Hannah is the most beautiful house made.  It comes in half scale also.  Hmm now you have me thinking of my next house lol.   I am so excited for you

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, WyckedWood said:

That really is a cool house. Lots of pictures please. I'm interested in how that dome goes together. 

Oh yes, lot's of pics! Hubby suggested gold leafing the onion! I kind of love that idea!

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Beulah said:

Monica, I can't wait to see this built.  If you look at the Glenwood I am building now, the rails, I ordered from the man that makes the Laser Dollhouses.  He was very good to work with me.  I asked him if he sold the rounded rails separately.  He said he never had, but asked my dimensions, and made them for me.I believe he now sells them on eBay also. To me the Hannah is the most beautiful house made.  It comes in half scale also.  Hmm now you have me thinking of my next house lol.   I am so excited for you

Joanne, they have really cool stuff! I think this house has so many possibilities! Yes, do one too!

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Monica_the_haunted said:

Oh yes, lot's of pics! Hubby suggested gold leafing the onion! I kind of love that idea!

That would be cool. I used gold leafing for the first time a few months ago, can't believe I've never tried it before, it's so easy to use, such a neat effect in miniatures. 

• Like 1

What a great looking house, I like the purple idea and the gold leafing the onion, glad you have such a beautiful project to get back into it, and glad to have you back!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

What a great looking house, I like the purple idea and the gold leafing the onion, glad you have such a beautiful project to get back into it, and glad to have you back!

Thanks Goldenrodfarm! Yes, think it's going to be good for the soul. My chicken soup ;)

On 1/13/2018, 5:52:04, Selkie said:

Lovely choice for your collection. Purples are always a great palette, imo.

I've never done a purple palette so, this should be interesting :)