• 180 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 160

Recommended Comments

Fabulous! So hard to find great modern miniature furniture.. you should start an etsy shop.  :D 

That is simply gorgeous!  The curves, the wood grain--beautiful!  Samantha is right; you could start an Etsy store.  There really is a market for this kind of beautiful, modern furniture.

13 hours ago, Samusa said:

Fabulous! So hard to find great modern miniature furniture.. you should start an etsy shop.  :D 

Thank you everyone for your kind words and inspiration.  I don’t think I’m ready for an etsy shop.  I would have no problem making a piece for a fellow memberthough.   I had so much fun and experienced such joy from making this chair that I don’t ever want it to feel like work.  I fear an etsy shop would be a little overwhelming. 

29 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

Exactly.  Keith--If you ever do decide to start selling, let http://modernminihouses.blogspot.com/ know.  Good modern minis are so hard to find, she keeps a list of sellers on her blog site.

Thats good info, thanks for that. 

• Like 1

I agree you make money selling them, and covering some of your expenses. Though you know we really just want to have some of those pieces also. :clap:.  There is such a lac of modern and mission furniture.  You seem to have blended the 2 perfectly.  Love them 

1 hour ago, otterine said:

Gorgeous work!  :clap: 

Thanks so much.  Once I get the cushions figured out it will just need an accent pillow to finish it off :bigwink:

• Like 1