From the album:

Porcelain bisque dolls and miniatures in 1/12 scale

· 311 images
  • 311 images
  • 0 comments
  • 812 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I feel so sad for her!  You really have created a little masterpiece here, with her expression, the draping, the way you've made the dress and flowers look so aged.  I'm sure she'll be hard to let go, but you'll always have these beautiful pictures to remind you of the wonderful work you did.

I love the look and story you have given this doll, I took a picture of some baby chicks the other day in the barn and one of the sheep was breathing over the whole thing and made a mist over the picture.  I would love to see that kind of mist over her picture, it would be so ghostly!

I just can't stop looking at this dress! It is truly gorgeous intricate work.. it must have driven you to distraction at some point. I mean the ribbon roses at the bustline and elbows.. the teeny tiny ruching on the upper sleave.. the lace lower arms.. the bodice on this dress is the best doll clothing I've ever seen.. you really could sell these for a pretty penny.