• Taken with Apple iPad Air 2
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/17
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 500

Recommended Comments

2 minutes ago, Goldenrodfarm said:

Can it be glued back? 

Not sure if it Will hold the curve well with just glue, might need to drill a hole into it to sort of secure it too. Might work, depending on if I can get the "scroll" parts on the sides to fit the slotts too. A bit bummed, especially with the shrug of the shoulders attitude from the seller, but it is a lovley detailed piece for sure. 

9 hours ago, BigC said:

wow nice.....links please.....

The desig is very nice, the seller not very helpful as it Arrived broken 

12 hours ago, Anna said:

Not sure if it Will hold the curve well with just glue, might need to drill a hole into it to sort of secure it too. Might work, depending on if I can get the "scroll" parts on the sides to fit the slotts too. A bit bummed, especially with the shrug of the shoulders attitude from the seller, but it is a lovley detailed piece for sure. 

We have a glue over here called Araldite...its a 2 part epoxy resin in two tubes which you mix equal amounts from each tube...it is very strong,,,I'm sure you will have an equivalent or similar adhesive where you live...It will hold that quite easily.

Regards C

• Like 1