Bedding continued

For the sheets, I wasn't initially sure what I would use, but after I brought home my new fabric purchases, I discovered that I had a green fabric laying around from an old project that matched color perfectly with the light green leaves on this green leaf-patterned fabric. So that became the sheets, and for the bedspread I used the green leaf-patterned fabric and the flat white cotton fabric I bought. Initially I considered trimming the hem before turning it right-side out, but I actually kind of like the way it looks untrimmed. We'll see. If I later decide I want to trim it shorter so less of it shows, I can open it back up again with no trouble. :clap:

Regarding the canopy, I love the texture of the scrap cotton gauze I had laying around (again from an old project). I just need to figure out what to do with it to get it to behave, but if I can get it to work then I'll be thrilled. From there, all I need is to make pillows, and add some decorative trim or something to the canopy, perhaps.

• Like 2

From the album:

Newberg Dollhouse Kit Bashing

· 110 images
  • 110 images
  • 0 comments
  • 74 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with samsung SAMSUNG-SM-N920A
  • Focal Length 4.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/24
  • f Aperture f/1.9