Debora59

I just finished and installed my 3rd floor to ceiling custom window. Then I added the exterior trims to all the windows. This is the second floor bathroom window, its on the back side of the structure. The walls are painted dark smoke and then faux block is applied later. made from textured mount board, which Is sponge painted and sliced with a mount board cutter.

• Like 1

From the album:

1/6 scale house design

· 514 images
  • 514 images
  • 1 comment
  • 1,596 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Those are incredible!  I am envious of your mold making abilities.  This is going to be one fantastic structure.  I’m still trying to wrap my head around the scale of this build.  Do you have an idea what the overall dimensions will be?

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Keifer said:

Those are incredible!  I am envious of your mold making abilities.  This is going to be one fantastic structure.  I’m still trying to wrap my head around the scale of this build.  Do you have an idea what the overall dimensions will be?

Thank you. Yes approximately 10 feet long and 8 feet high, here is a rough drawing of the overall finished front. the tower windows were changed but here you get the idea. 

http://www.greenleafdollhouses.com/forum/?app=gallery&module=gallery&controller=view&id=125109