• 251 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with HUAWEI LON-L29
  • Focal Length 4 mm
  • Exposure Time 41667000/1000000000
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 320

Recommended Comments

I've lost confidence in myself as far as choosing colours goes, and with these Vardos it's all about the colours used!

@Shareb Remember, it is only paint.....it can be changed and tweaked to your satisfaction. I like to look at home decorative fabrics used for making curtains etc...They combine colors in ways that I never would have thought off. May I suggest taking a trip to the fabric store and photograph some of the prints? Or go online and look? https://www.fabric.com/home-decor-fabric.aspx?fabric-pattern=floral&sort=Newest+Arrivals+(Descending)&cm_re=Homedecor-_-Slot5-_-1.30.18

• Like 1

That's a fantastic idea Mid-life!!!  I'm pretty sure I know what I want the base colour to be - it's actually called 'Vardo' and is a new paint from an English company.  But I'm hoping it won't be too overpowering on such a small thing.  Obviously I'll also do a lot of gold and I have already bought some materials....I'll put a pic up....