5a79e59608ca0-gazebodemolition.JPG

Mid-life madness

Well, this is the Gazebo. The demolition cat has been hard at work. I already glued it back together.

Smokey is the klutziest cat I have ever had! Things are broken daily.

From the album:

Carlson's gazebo kit

· 11 images
  • 11 images
  • 0 comments
  • 14 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/15
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 500

Recommended Comments

But I'll bet it made a wonderful noise when it crashed!  My cat loves knocking things off tables/nightstands/desks, just to hear the noise they make.

• Like 1

My cat is funny about tippy toeing around, she rarely knocks anything off of anywhere, no matter where she is climbing to, she does climb a lot, just never knocks things over or breaks things so far, she has been exclusively a house cat now for over two years because of her asthma, and has never broken anything.  I was going through clothing a couple of weeks ago and had 4 huge stacks on the dresser adding to them while I went through the clothing in the closet, she got up there, and carefully went from stack to stack but never knocked anything over.  Good thing Smokey has such an understanding mama!

• Like 2

I feel your pain.  I have a one-cat wrecking ball.  I've given up kitten-proofing for him because no matter what I do he finds something else to get into or break.  He's strong too so closed doors, cabinets, fireplace screens, etc. are no obstacle for him.  His first time in a dollhouse as a kitten, he tried to climb through a tower window on my Garfield (fortunately only taped for dry-fitting), got stuck and dragged the whole tower with him around the room until I caught him.  It deterred him for awhile but not long enough.  He's done more destruction than my other two cats combined. :P

• Like 1