Dawn of the Fairy Forest painting

NellBell

I'm so excited that my Original SamUSA is here . First thing is the painting is more stunning in person than I could have imagined 

I made this frame for it as it's going in the fairy house and well everything in there is sparkly . I love the soft pink I originally had a gold but the pink just make the painting pop to me . Even with all the sparkle the painting is the first thing noticed . LOVE this so much . 

• Like 4

From the album:

Pierce - Dragon fairy house

· 59 images
  • 59 images
  • 0 comments
  • 246 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 50

Recommended Comments

Bob Ross who...we’ve got our own Sam doing her own happy trees!

and that frame is spectacular!  The pink makes it seem like rose gold which is soo in right now.  Bravo to both of you ladies. 

• Like 1

Squee!:clap: I knew you would build it a beautiful frame! So opulent and perfect for the fairies and the dragon. :D 

So pretty!  Another fabulous Samantha painting and a lovely frame. I like the pink, too.  Gold would have gotten lost on the wallpaper.

• Like 1

The painting and frame are gorgeous, can't wait to see it in your home.  Be careful, we are all going to want you to make frames for our SamUSA originals :)

4 hours ago, Beulah said:

The painting and frame are gorgeous, can't wait to see it in your home.  Be careful, we are all going to want you to make frames for our SamUSA originals :)

Just let me know I'm happy to make an obnoxious overly blinged out frame . My future is a French Chateau overly done in guilt,fancy woodworking, and all that's French.

• Like 2