Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPad Air 2
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/33
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 200

Recommended Comments

25 minutes ago, SewMini said:

I need to make some of these for my shop! My daughter loves succulents. These look great!

Thank you, Love making them too. Need to paint a few more pieces of paper for the larger one with the thinner leaves as I rain out of that one and probably need to make another sheet of the darker one too as I want to make more.

Those are so awesome...I don’t have patience for the mini mini stuff.  I wish you lived closer, I would buy some from you.

3 hours ago, Keifer said:

Those are so awesome...I don’t have patience for the mini mini stuff.  I wish you lived closer, I would buy some from you.

I Love to make mini stuff and would gladly sell/trade with you if there is anything in particular you'd like of what I make. i somehow tend to make a gazillion when needing say three... 

3 hours ago, NellBell said:

These look great really authentic . 

Thank you! With the right punches they are so much fun to do. For these I use what is called Sugar paper over here, a  very ,porous paper in mute colours (Sometimes used for when pressing flowers?) and takes paints really well and also a rather heavy craft paper that is slightly more shiny to the surface, but also very easy to paint.