IMG_0621.JPG

I am unhappy with my upholstery job, I am going to re-do it. This couch is from the Realife Miniatures music room. The book case is going to have a mantel above the marble. I still need to do some washes on the red brick to tone it down.

• Like 3

From the album:

The Willow

· 24 images
  • 24 images
  • 1 comment
  • 62 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 125

Recommended Comments

Wow, the granite on the fireplace is gorgeous.  You did a great job on the bricks too.  It looks so real.  Love that beautiful chandelier, it will look spectacular in the room, and just perfect fit for the style of house. 

• Like 1

This is turning out so good. I understand about the couch. I haven’t even started upholstery and I know it’s going to be hard. 

• Like 1

I am going to love this room.  I love your choice of colors and love the rug.  I assume this is where the wallpaper will go?  I don't really see a problem with the couch, unless it's that bit in the center bottom, but that could just be the way it's photographing.  I think you do a great job of upholstery.  Still, I know what it's like to know something just didn't turn out quite right and be bothered by it until it's fixed.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Debsrand56 said:

I am going to love this room.  I love your choice of colors and love the rug.  I assume this is where the wallpaper will go?  I don't really see a problem with the couch, unless it's that bit in the center bottom, but that could just be the way it's photographing.  I think you do a great job of upholstery.  Still, I know what it's like to know something just didn't turn out quite right and be bothered by it until it's fixed.

Thanks Deb. I followed the directions, and should have just went with my gut. I like Kris Comfort's approach to upholstery, and I regret not doing it. The fabric is a pillow cover from HL. I still have the the other half. It is just a matter of ripping it apart without breaking off an arm or leg!!

I agree! I'm going to love this room too! The colour of the couch fabric is so pretty, I love it. And your fireplace surround is great. The stone is a great scale. I love your fabulous rug too!