Bathroom.jpg

Debsrand56

I added a cushion to the bathroom bench.  By the way, there is a seat on that toilet, but it’s kind of narrow.  I may redo.  The toilet isn’t glued in yet.

• Like 2

From the album:

Half Scale Train Car

· 30 images
  • 30 images
  • 0 comments
  • 80 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

Love the bench seat cushion. And love that the towel matches. I agree that the toilet looks seatless.. I'm sure you will come up with a solution. :) Are you going to put blinds on those windows? It's a bit too public at the moment.. lol

28 minutes ago, Samusa said:

Are you going to put blinds on those windows?

Yes!  You can actually see them in a later photo.  I was going to "frost" the windows with vellum, until I realized you kind of need to be able to see in through the windows once I put the sides on.  So we'll just assume folks would close the blinds once they're in there.

Is this a Jane Harrop bathroom kit? The toilet looks so realistic! I love the marblelike colors on the walls and floor of this room, very chic.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, wormwoodz said:

Is this a Jane Harrop bathroom kit? The toilet looks so realistic! I love the marblelike colors on the walls and floor of this room, very chic.

Yes.  The whole thing is a Jane Harrop kit.  It came with kits for all the appliances and fixtures.  She does a really nice job with her kits.  Everything goes together perfectly.

• Like 1