CoatandHat.jpg

Debsrand56

Here is the coat from the back (need to move that button on the right down a bit) and on a hanger.  I also made a little pillbox hat with bow to go with it. 

• Like 4

From the album:

Half Scale Train Car

· 30 images
  • 30 images
  • 0 comments
  • 80 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

You could seriously sell these. At the Brisbane miniature show there was a lady selling half scale clothing. It was a popular stall... and yours are better than hers. :) 

27 minutes ago, Samusa said:

You could seriously sell these. At the Brisbane miniature show there was a lady selling half scale clothing. It was a popular stall... and yours are better than hers. :) 

You are too kind.  But I have to say, making these were really fun!  I'm not surprised her stall was popular--there isn't a lot of half-scale clothing out there.  (By the way, I saw your post on Tiny Finery doing 1:24 scale!  I was so excited, I zoomed right over there--to discover that she is currently taking a break.  I asked them to notify me when she gets back.  I love the things you've bought from her.)