Merida doll I'm making .jpg

NellBell

Well it was I that bravely bought the doll pieces from Karin.  ( I hope I can do them justice). They have been sitting here for a bit .  I finally think I have decided who she'll be. A medical young lady . I have found these two patterns that I'll combine . I love the sleeves on the purple and love the bodice on the red . I'm waiting on fabric to make the color decision. lavender,greens,gold  VS Pinky Peach,cream ,gold

I also think she'll be modeled after Merida from Brave big head of red curly hair. Here feet are modern but I'll just have to deal with that.

• Like 2

From the album:

Pierce - Dragon fairy house

· 59 images
  • 59 images
  • 0 comments
  • 246 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPhone 6s
  • Focal Length 4.2 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/30
  • f Aperture f/2.2
  • ISO Speed 100

Recommended Comments

That will be neat but just keep in mind the doll you have is on the petite side of the spectrum so Cynthia’s pattern will probably have to be sized down a bit to fit her. Cynthia’s are on the larger side. But on the plus side that costume will be very drapey and loose so it shouldn’t be too hard to adjust. Can’t wait to see what you do with it tho! 

Im in a rut with my dollhouse and now everyone is onto beautiful dolls, lol. Love it.  Can't wait to see her