But which side is best????

Shareb

Okay - this is driving me batty.  I ned your opinion please!  Which side do you prefer?  I'm going off this next picture and I realise that neither of mine is exactly alike.  I didn't think I had enough gold leaves but thankfully I found four more - two for each side.  So now I can have five spines on each quarter.  Do I use either of these patterns or do I try to find something closer to the picture?  I am so confused!!

• Like 2

From the album:

McQueenie Gypsy Caravan

· 147 images
  • 147 images
  • 0 comments
  • 251 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I see your dilemma. I was about to vote for the design on the left because the alternating pattern looked more graceful and balanced to me, even though it's quite ornate. But then I looked at it again and changed my mind. I think the design on the right gives a bolder definition to the whole caravan and is closer to the effect of the original one you're using for inspiration. So I vote for that one. Your caravan is looking amazing!

• Like 1

I think the one on the left looks best.  To me, it flows better and looks less crowded than the one on the right.  Plus it also breaks up the up and down look that is going on with the spindles below as well. 

• Like 1

I prefer the left side, it looks more visually balanced to me but both look excellent. I love your caravan, it's gorgeous! :) 

• Like 1