• 196 image comments

Photo Information

• Taken with Apple iPad Air 2
  • Focal Length 3.3 mm
  • Exposure Time 1/100
  • f Aperture f/2.4
  • ISO Speed 40

Recommended Comments

That is quite spectacular!  Sometimes my thoughts are on autopilot, what I mean is...I looked at the photo and went yeah that looks good, then my brain was like, dude! do you realize how small that whole thing is?  It is better than good, like wake up! 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Keifer said:

That is quite spectacular!  Sometimes my thoughts are on autopilot, what I mean is...I looked at the photo and went yeah that looks good, then my brain was like, dude! do you realize how small that whole thing is?  It is better than good, like wake up! 

:blush: thank you so much! It is soooo much fun to create things and share it around here, it has been a Learning curve and I Think the next challenge Will as much fun too. 

Yum Yum Yum! :eatyum:

I love mexican food and you can't get any good stuff here in Australia... you are making my mouth water! :D 

Meant to comment on this before:  Wow!  Each individual element looks so realistic, and together they are just wonderful!  Makes me hungry for tacos!

• Like 1