Gypsy wagon Exterior complete

Shareb

I am so excited!  I am so pleased with myself!  The little cupboard underneath was a hassle, but it's turned out okay.

• Like 2

From the album:

McQueenie Gypsy Caravan

· 147 images
  • 147 images
  • 0 comments
  • 251 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

WOW! I'm amazed at how you've brought your caravan to life! The little cupboard is perfect. And I can see the hanging bucket sway, and hear the creaking and the jingle of horse harnesses as it rolls on. Congratulations! 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, abloom said:

WOW! I'm amazed at how you've brought your caravan to life! The little cupboard is perfect. And I can see the hanging bucket sway, and hear the creaking and the jingle of horse harnesses as it rolls on. Congratulations! 

Thank you!!  That cupboard was a bit of a nightmare.  It's my second attempt and even that is covered by a thin vaneer of basswood to get a clean look!  The doors aren't perfect but from a distance it looks okay!  It's a shame the kit doesn't come with it!  And yes, I can see it rolling along the road too.  I think it would be fun to do a 'Toad wagon' from 'Wind in the Willows' but I don't see me doing another - this has taken so much time and I have so many other projects that I 'should' be finishing! :)

• Like 1